HIPAA Privacy Statement of Vive Ageless Weight Loss Center
Read Hipaa privacy statement of Vive Ageless Weight Loss Center in Miami, Coral Gables, and Pinecrest FL. For more information contact us or book an appointment online. We have convenient locations in Coral Gables FL, and Pinecrest FL.
This Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) Privacy Statement outlines the privacy practices and policies of Vive Ageless Weight Loss LLC in accordance with the HIPAA regulations. Protecting the privacy and confidentiality of your protected health information (PHI) is of utmost importance to us. This statement is intended to inform you about how we collect, use, disclose, and safeguard your PHI.
- Respectful and Considerate Health Care
- Informed Consents Providing the Name of Their Physician and Health Care Team Responsible for Their Care
- Each Patient is educated and given as much information as possible about their procedures and treatment options to suffice their informed consent. Patients will be given as much information as possible with regards to alternat treatments and risk involved.
- Each Patient will participate in all decisions regarding medical care to the extent covered by law. A patient has the right to refuse medical care.
- Each patient will receive full consideration of privacy. Examination, case discussions and treatment protocols will be managed discretely. Each patient has the right to know the names, titles and roles of any individuals proving care either in person or telehealth.
- Confidential Treatment using HIPPA secure servers of all health care notes, treatments, and visits.
- All Persons who have the legal right to oversee patient care will also be given exact privacy and confidentiality.
- Reasonable continuum of care plus advanced notice of the treatment location as well as who will be providing said treatment.
- Inform the patient if the medical provider plans to use experimentation or unapproved therapies. Patients have the right to refuse such medical care.
- Have steps in place that allow all complaints to be forwarded to the appropriate personnel.
- Each patient will know that all clinic personnel will follow all these patients’ rights. the
Notice of Patient Rights
Vive Ageless Weight Loss Patients Have the right to and Vive Ageless Weight Loss LLC cannot deny access to
- Access to their own medical records with certain limitations
- Receive and Accounting of Protected Health Information (PHI) for 7 years Prior to the time of requesting such information.
- If they have a complaint about Vive Ageless Weight Loss or suspect Vive Ageless Weight Loss misused PHI a Vehicle for complaints will be provided.
- Patients May ask Vive Ageless Weight Loss to take specific actions about the disclosure of their PHI
- Vive Ageless Weight Loss may either approve or deny a patient’s request. Specifical patients have the right to request.
- Vive Ageless Weight Loss restricts usage of the PHI while carrying out their health care treatments, payments, or other related services.
- To receive information from Vive Ageless Weight Loss LLC by alternative means such as fax, email, text messages or telephone.
- Vive Ageless Weight Loss amends their information that is held by vie ageless weight loss.